5 December 2012

Lucky boy sunday


 These are Lucky Boy Sunday's newcomers 
Handmade knitted.
The collections are designed in Copenhagen, Denmark, and then produced in Bolivia by super talented women.
All is made of top of the pop 100% baby alpaca.
Lucky boy sunday supports some of the poorest population of Bolivia by giving them a good job and a fair price.
At the same time the Bolivian knitters make our dreams come alive

Balthazar 

 Sad Joe pillow

 Snoop

 Mr Bell, 
I have a soft spot for him ...

 Candyman



                                     


1 comment:

  1. Hello

    I live and work in the Gard in a small village between Nimes and Ales (France).
    I am adhering to the SCOP Mine Talent and therefore has a Siret / 479 995 896 0002 0

    As a professional, I create clothes children (girl and boy), soft toys / decorative items, jewelry, wallets .... to the world of the child.
    I invite you, therefore, to visit my blog or www.creationsinguliere.net Marie Lafont my. facebook page to view my world textile and possibly exhibit and sell in your shop ETOILE.


    I participated in Provence Salon Prestige 2012 in Arles and enclose an article in Midi-Libre Ales.

    I am also now in a designer boutique Marseille (5 th district, and you join their link to view my world. The shop is called Mara Bout'd'ficelle and I send you their facebook page where you can see my creations installed in their small shop

    https://www.facebook.com/ #! / media / set /? a.225819017550538.59023.135789609886813 set = & type = 3


    Contact me creationssingulieres@gmail.com

    In advance, I thank you for attention to my proposal and wish you a nice day.

    Marie Lafont
    CréationsSingulières

    ReplyDelete